Sunday 12 February 2012

Tea & Crayons Heart :: A Good Book

A late 'Tea and Crayons Heart' this week guys. How are we all? Today I finished reading the book 'Lolita' by Vladimir Nabokov. A classic if ever I read one. I'm not going to go into the story, all I'll say is that if you haven't read it you must. If you have read it, you'll know what I mean. 
I love a good fiction based around love of some sort - not your stereotypical chick-lit, but something classic and beautiful. Inspired by this, for this week's 'heart' I wanted to share a few books I've read over the recent years and thoroughly enjoyed. Have you read any of these? And if so, did you enjoy them?





Bah to the kindle. A paperback you can bend, fold, crease, and turn the pages of is the only one for me. I hope whatever my next purchase is lives up to my high expectations. Any recommendations guys? I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...